BECOME A TEAM MEMBER
We are always looking for motivated individuals to join our progressive and fast-growing company.
Over the last five years, Voyzant has become the leading wholesale travel provider with $1 billion in annual sales and offices in cities around the world. Join our elite team.
For career inquires please e-mail your resume to:
Vice President Industry Relations
Location: Toronto. Ontario. Canada
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President – Industry Relations will be responsible to develop and implement a complete strategic plan to expand Voyzant’s operations globally using the Go Global Accreditation model facilitated by International Air Transport Association [IATA]. This position will require the candidate to have prior experience and knowledge in IATA Resolutions, systems and New Gen Industry Settlement Systems functions. You will work towards ensuring the Company’s operational success of being a global entity while complying with the IATA principles on the regulatory side and be responsible to strengthen relationships with the Travel Agency and Airline network internationally.
- Increase Voyzant’s profile from a Canadian based company to a Global Entity by applying the International Air Transportation Association’s (IATA) Go Global Accreditation model. Utilizing your prior experience and knowledge in implementing the New Gen Industry Settlement System (NGISS) in markets across the globe of which Go Global Accreditation is a subset will be an asset in achieving the Company’s strategic plan.
- Further strengthen existing relationships with Airlines headquartered globally in order to negotiate content to be distributed in Voyzant’s systems and elevate Voyzant’s global presence.
- Take leadership in Voyzant’s operational plan in the distribution of the Airline inventories and content based on the neutral platforms and standards made available by IATA and its technology partners. These will include, Neutral Distribution Capability [ NDC], One Order, etc, which will make the distribution more efficient with customer centricity at the center.
- Create and implement a tactical plan to onboard business partners (ex. Agents) and Airlines globally in order to grow the business as a global entity and ensure operational success using your expertise of working with multiple agencies and airlines.
- Imparting and training the team at Voyzant Inc globally on the knowledge pertaining to IATA Resolutions, and navigation in IATA systems to extract useful reports, schedule important tasks, and efficient use of systems.
- Work alongside Voyzant’s Legal team to draft customer and supplier contracts.
- Responsible for leading, managing and developing an Industry Relations team as required.
- Proven minimum of 15 years of professional international experience with Airline Industry knowledge and Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) operations.
- College or University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business, Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- Prior experience working alongside Travel Agencies and Airlines globally is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with constituents of the supply chain such as Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Knowledgeable in various business functions such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, Data Research and Interpretation, Revenue Management, etc
- Experience in developing profitable long-term competitive strategies and implementing vision
- Exceptional presentation skills and comfort in speaking publicly
- Excellent customer and relationship management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and Power BI
- Capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and relationship building skills.
If you are interested, please select APPLY, and send us your CV.