BECOME A TEAM MEMBER
We are always looking for motivated individuals to join our progressive and fast-growing company.
Over the last five years, Voyzant has become the leading wholesale travel provider with $1 billion in annual sales and offices in cities around the world. Join our elite team.
For career inquires please e-mail your resume to:
Business development Manager
Location: Toronto. Ontario. Canada
Employment Type: Full-time
We’re looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and get on the field to execute the sales initiatives we have on the go. An ambitious individual with passion and creativity to support long-term relationships with clients and the drive to support revenue growth. This person will enjoy a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, where your success will be measured by your own dedication, focus and performance.
What you’ll do?
- Support Sales leadership in launching B2B portal by sorting through leads, making initial contact and passing on if needed
- Opportunity to lead smaller sales deals independently as required.
- Develop and grow relationships with trade partners, home based agents while competently resolving issues and delivering added-value services.
- Conduct product presentations, provide guidance to clients as required
- Carry out in person Product demos at events / curate events and interact with prospect B2B agencies in select locations on a Monthly / Quarterly basis.
- Support in proposal development/preparation (commercials, T&Cs etc.,)
- Assisting in forecasting and data input into the customer database (CRM) – Experience in Sales Force / FreshSales/ Zoho will be a+
- Lead the Customer onboarding process
What you’ll need?
- 2-3 years’ experience in Hardcore HUNTING Sales role.
- Provide exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Relationship and partnering skills.
- Commitment to quality, results-driven and customer focused.
- Excellent presentation and computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with CRM will be an asset.
If you are interested, please select APPLY, and send us your CV.